Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Semi-Return of Knee Jerk City

If you were a long time reader of my old KJC blog, you may no doubt know that I decided to cut the cord about 11 months ago when I joined Brandon Worley at the upstart Defending Big D. It was an opportunity I couldn't pass up as a hockey blogger.

At the time, I had turned KJC into primarily a Dallas Stars blog. So when I joined Brandon, it didn't make sense at the time to share my Dallas Stars thoughts on two separate blogs. Part of the deal was that I couldn't cross post something I had written at DBD over to any other blog.

So why the return?

Well, I've got a number of thoughts about my other favorite teams that won't fit within the confines of Twitter's 140 character limit. I'm from Dallas, have followed Dallas sports teams all my life, and I'm also a huge Oklahoma Sooner fan. In addition, I also follow the Boston Red Sox and Liverpool FC.

In other words, I'm following the template of my good friend, Art Middleton, who ran a Stars site for so long, then joined me alongside Brandon Worley and Brad G over at DBD. If he has a Stars thought to pontificate on, he does it over at DBD.

Anything else in the sports world gets blogged about on his own blog.

And that's how I'm going to run this latest incarnation of Knee Jerk City.

No comments:

Post a Comment